Q: What does a personal injury attorney do?

As personal injury attorneys, we represent people who have been injured or who have had a close relative killed as a result of the negligence of another person or corporation. This means that we investigate the occurrence, communicate with the responsible party and their insurance carrier, and monitor your medical care and treatment. If possible, we will negotiate a reasonable settlement. If that fails, we will file suit against the responsible party or parties.

Q: What are your practice areas?

Our firm handles just about every type of case where someone has been physically injured or killed as a result of another party's negligence. This includes car wrecks, motorcycle wrecks, tractor-trailer wrecks, pedestrian accidents, slip and falls, trip and falls, medical malpractice, and elder abuse in nursing homes or assisted living facilities.

Q: How will I know if I deserve compensation from a vehicle crash?

If you have suffered an injury requiring medical evaluation or treatment and the wreck was not your fault, you have a valid claim for compensation.

Q: What is workers' compensation?

If you are injured on the job, you are entitled to receive medical treatment necessary to allow you to return to work at your previous position. If you are unable to work at your previous job or y0our employer has no light duty position for you to fill, you may be entitled to receive weekly benefits in an amount based on your average weekly wage. Workers compensation refers to the legal system available to compensate or provide medical treatment to someone who is injured while at work.

Q: What is premises liability?

Premises liability refers to the duty of a landowner to maintain their property in a manner that is safe for people who are allowed to enter or occupy the property.

Q: What qualifies as a slip and fall accident?

Valid slip and fall cases are very fact specific. Most of them arise from a person stepping in a foreign substance (such as water or oil) causing them lose their footing (slip) and fall. If the person was unaware of the substance, and the property owner knew or should have known about the substance but failed to clean it up or warn about it (such as with a "Wet Floor" sign) then you may have a valid slip and fall case.

Q: How do I schedule a consultation?

We are happy to conduct a free consultation about your case over the phone. You may call us anytime between 9 am and 5 pm. If you call after hours and leave a message, one of us will get back to you as soon as possible.